Destination Wedding Photographer
In the summer of 2018 I photographed my first destination wedding outside the UK in the beautiful Dordogne region of France. I'd love the opportunity as a documentary wedding photographer to capture more destination weddings across Europe such as Italy, Spain and France. Below is my gallery from the wedding I photographed in Dordogne, France and below that my discounted packages for destination weddings in 2019 and 2020:
destination wedding photography
• up to 12 hours photography coverage by Mark Shaw
• 700+ individually edited, full resolution, non watermarked photos. Same style as this Dordogne wedding →
• Pre-wedding photography shoot. Read about a pre-wedding shoot →
• Online gallery - share with family & friends, download or print any photo
• Wooden USB with all your edited images on
• 30 x 7x5" prints
£1800 + travel
destination wedding photography + video
• Same as destination photography package plus the following:
• Up to 12 hours videography coverage by Mike (same style as these wedding films →)
• 5 minute highlights film of your day
• 60-90 minute feature film story of your wedding day
• Full ceremony video
• Full speeches video
• Teaser video
£3500 + travel
Depending on the location of the destination wedding, I'd need to arrive at the location at least one day before the wedding so I can meet and talk through the agenda of the wedding day and scout locations for the wedding photographs. Meeting before the wedding is also a great opportunity to take advantage of a pre-wedding shoot so we can hang out together, get to know each other more and get you used to being photographed naturally along with a few tips from me. You also get to keep the edited images from this pre-wedding shoot.
the next step
get in touch....
Interested in talking to me about your destination wedding photography? That's great, feel free to drop me a line using the form below.