Destination Wedding Photographer
Timeless, emotive, storytelling wedding photography with a fine-art style
Combining my love for both travel and photography, destination wedding photography is a dream job for me. Weddings in France, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Cyprus and Greek Islands are just a few destinations popular with UK couples getting married. As a wedding photographer based in UK (I live in Cornwall), I’m here to chat through your requirements before your wedding, either face to face or on Skype.
I’m happy to tailor photography for your wedding. You may wish for me to capture your wedding day plus other pre or post wedding celebrations. I can book my required travel and accommodation so you don't have to worry - travel and accommodation costs will be built into your quote. To give you an idea of my style of wedding photography, here’s a few images I captured at from a wedding in Dordogne last year…
“We had such an amazing experience with Mark on our wedding day in Dordogne, France. His relaxed natural style as a wedding photographer is discreet and captured all of our most precious moments (and many more) from early morning to late at night. We didn’t even know he was there most of the time! Mark was highly professional and a breeze to deal with, in the end he felt like a guest/friend than a wedding photographer. The 1000 edited images we received blew us away, they tell the story beautifully and we’ll treasure them forever”
Lottie & Jol
Available from £1750 for all day wedding photography in Europe.
To give you an accurate quote, please contact me using the form below.
– Photography by Mark Shaw, second photographer and videographer available too
– Flexible hours if you require photography all day (up to 14 hours) on your wedding day or over a few days to include any parties etc
– A free engagement session (50+ edited photos) either in Cornwall or at the destination
– Wooden USB with at least 800 edited photos
– 20 professional prints (7 x 5”)
– A password protected Pixieset website gallery; full res & full license to view/download/share photos with friends & family.
– No watermarking or copyright protection on images
– I’m happy to arrange my own travel & accommodation
– Initial wedding consultation either face to face or Skype.
- Extras including videography, second photographer, extra usb’s, or a wedding album are also available.
If you want to take the stress out of one of the most important elements of your wedding by hiring a destination wedding photographer from the UK to join you abroad, someone who you can get to know beforehand, trust and deliver a collection of beautiful wedding images, I’d love to hear from you. Please fill in this form with your wedding details…